Thursday, July 2, 2009

Leaving Today

Oh my! Haha, we have to be at the airport @ 3:30 and our flight's @ 6:30 so Dad's like "Whoa, I have to pay a lot for parking!" It's true though because parking at the airport is expensive. That's why most people park at Hotels and then get driven to the Airport the day they take off. Anyways, I just saw that Graceylou finally joined our BLOG, YAY! (:
Don't forget to come look at the books on Friday...even though I'm gone, ahah. My mom's friend like dropped off a whole bunch of books (including like all these Calculus, Ancient China, and modern arts books) to my house so we can pretty much have our our library.
Well, I'm gonna go shower now because then we have to go out and eat lunch.
I still don't know where to go because my 'rents asked me to choose since I wouldn't be eating in Canada for a while. Now I just have to shower and I'm almost done and ready to go. I guess my next blog will be in Paris..unless I reunite with a laptop soon enough then I can type a really SHORT blog.
This is considered short, btw.
I just have to remember to get things for my family.

Here's what they requested:
- Mom: Christian Dior perfume (Duty free shop)
- Dad: A shirt (polo), mug or cap sort of thing with the Eiffel tower or the Louvre
- Brother: A cool polo

And I'll try to get you all something neat. I feel like I'm joining some kind of survival thing were I got to learn how to live on my own without my parents for a couple of weeks. Oh well, it's good preparation in case I have to move out for University or something. Maybe I'll go to some kind of foreign University. I meant foreign as in some other country. That'd be fun too! But I'd probably can't speak to the people there unless it was in England or the U.S.

So that's all for now, folks!
I'll tell you how things go when I get there :)

Yours till the plane rides,

Selly3PO

P.S. I didn't read over my blog so if you see any typos lemme know. >:)

No comments:

Post a Comment