Friday, July 3, 2009

Bienvenue a la Paris :)

Welcome to Paris...

Me and Seline have exactly arrived at Paris aboard the Air Transat at 8 am France time. So far, Paris hasn't going along with me as it is very hot and our rooms have no air conditioning. It has been a while since we got Internet and now that we finally got it; it is pissing me off cause I can't watch my dramas because of the slow connection. I have taken some pictures and I would like to show you of our flight and arrival at Paris. This picture that is to the right of us is me a picture of me and Seline and this is taken at the Toronto Lester B Pearson Airport and we are ready for departure.








This is a picture of Paris before we landed and this is taken on the plane "Air Transat".







The picture to the left is of Seline at the University of Paris. This is where we go for breakfast and dinner and is at the International Cite of Paris where many different cultures are at. There was one guy that thought Seline was Japanese when I was taking this pic and he came up to her and said "Arigato" and we both laughed.

2 comments:

  1. LMAO.
    omg, so exciting :D
    and hahah you cant watch your dramas 8)
    did you see any french boys you like!? :O
    bahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. u guys HAVE to post more pics :)
    gg with ur hwkkkkkk

    ReplyDelete