Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy Canada Day!

Bonjourno!
Hope you're all having an awesome Canada Day.
I, unfortunately, will be like most people, staying home, and unlike most people because it IS Canada Day, packing for the Baguetteland.
You know what that means.
Au revoir...for now.
Oh my goodness, it's tomorrow.
I'm both nervous and excited.
Dolly just finished taking her shower and she smells so good.
We used up almost the entire bottle because she's, you know, quite large.
But I love her anyways.
I wish you guys were here so we could take Dolly for a walk but Mom says she better stay inside because we just cleaned her.
So far I've finished packing all my clothes in my luggage and I've taken the biggest suitcase we have. It's only taken up like precisely HALF of the suitcase which is pretty darn amazing.
Phee came over and saw and apparently hers is larger.
Now she's afraid hers is too big.
But you know, the bigger it is, the more you can bring there and back! (:
This is probably going to be the last time I'll make a post or even BE on my laptop because it's going in my carry on and I want to make sure I have everything.
After all, you never leave a soldier behind. So gotta make sure I have everyone before I go.
Oh Lord, my family's like having some kind of an argument that makes me want to laugh about external hard drives and it's funny because my Dad's attempting to be the mediator and usually he's the one who normally brings up discussion topics. Yikes!
I'm typing faster as they argue, I feel like I'm at a Council meeting and I'm the secretary or something. But I'm not really recording their conversation.
I'm actually sitting on a tiny stool right now by the door/window in the kitchen and Dolly's on her mat beside me.
I feel puny having to look up at my family seated on the table in front of me.

While Phee and I are in Baguetteland and Tiff is in Sunshineland, make sure you guys get together and do something special while you're gone. (I.E. Wonderland, the home of the BEHEMOTH, which is super duperly awesome!)

And TAKE LOADS of PICTURES because we will. Phee got a webcam so maybe we can make vlog if there's time. Hopefully there's not too much work.

Baguetteland is only one down on my list, I still want to visit:
- Australia
- New Zealand
- Italy and Rome
- English (for sure, and get a British Accent!)
- Switzerland
- The Carribean
- Korea
- Germany

And you know, there's more...
Maybe we can travel the world together....we will dominate, ahah.

Yours till the french accents,

Selly3PO

No comments:

Post a Comment