
And Shum and I just stare at him. Then, she burst out laughing and she's like, "He thinks you're Japanese, Seline!" But I don't think I look Japanese. I'll bet that that GUY WAS Japanese. But when he said it it was in some sort of amusing kind of tone. I don't think we had enough time to get back after so that Phee could get to her dramas (which she is currently watching now)because when we tried to get back from the Maison Internationale where the cafeteria was to the Maison des Etudients Canadiens, where our rooms were, we sort of got lost.
While Shum and I were struggling, Mme. Volpe, Mr. Clough and Mr. Maki finally came out and we ended up following them back to the Maison.
I know you like our matching T-shirts. Groovy, eh?
And then on the plane, there was that plane food people like to dread. But when you're hungry, plane food tastes like heaven.
Truth be told, I didn't exactly LOVE the meal because when a girl can't stand cucumbers, they still taste as awkward as they may seem to her. Surprisingly, I ate all of it. If you're wondering what that's a picture of, it's like "Pasta and chicken". When they were serving it, all you could her was "Pasta and chicken or pasta and cheese?" It gets stuck in your head after a little while.
When we got there, we had to take a bus to the terminal and TRUST ME, it was SO CROWDED I was pretty sure I was gunna fall off the bus the second the door opened. I literally had to cling on to the door because otherwise I would have fell down as the bus moved.
And oh my gosh, when we were waiting for our luggage. Mine came out at the very end. I know sometimes people like to make things suspenseful, but when you're waiting to see whether your life for the next few weeks has arrived, you're pretty much freaking out. So that's pretty much what happened...until the sun came out in the sky and I reunited with my luggage.
The bus ride to the Maison after getting our luggage was torture. Not because we didn;t want to drive there but because there was A LOT of traffic and all of us are like super tired because we haven't gotten enough or haven't even SLEPT on the plane. Luckily, I was able to rest a bit on the bus. That totally helped me get through today.
When we got there, I discovered I was rooming with Phoenix! (Of course!) And here's a sneak peek at our room right when we moved in.
And the bathroom (sorry if you gotta tilt your head a bit!)

And the view from the window:
We apparently have no air con but we do have our Internet, haha.
And anyways, I have to go shower now. Dinner was a very confusing procedure because we didn't know what we could get using our ticket and what was to be paid for.
And our venture to the grocery store.
TOODLES :)!
P.S. I saw Kimeley's sister today. She's staying at the Norweigan Maison. I believe she's taking art. Her friend's taking English here in Paris. I find it kind of funny. But it will be an interesting experience.
P.P.S. There are no covers over the windows so when it's open you can literally go through.
P.P.P.S. I'm dying of heat. Shower now.







hope that u guys are having fun n that u wont die from heat :)
ReplyDeleteWow...
ReplyDelete-the washroom is so small
-7 euros for that little stuff
-room looks ugly
-the airplane food is ok...WAt is it?
-castle thing is pretty (says mommy)
~Annie, mommy
Hello Jasmineloves! Thanks fro droppin by.. I'm using Skinfood Mushroom BB Cream shade 1.
ReplyDelete